VANTAGE Swing Gate Motor
Swing Gate Motor
- Exceptionally easy system setup via LCD user interface.
- Supports inward- and outward-opening gates without needing
- High push force.
- Full position control.
- Fast operating speed, with smooth acceleration and deceleration.
- Safe anti-crushing protection.
- Multiple operating features including Intruder-detection Alarm Modes
(a world first).
- Onboard CENTURION code-hopping multichannel receiver with selective
add and delete.
- Battery backup for uninterrupted operation during power failures.
- VANTAGE 400 – Reliable operator with a shorter stroke for the majority of domestic swing gate applications.
- VANTAGE 500 – Extended stroke for larger domestic and light-industrial swing gate applications.
Input Voltage 90v – 240V AC +/- 10%, 50/60Hz [*]
Motor Voltage 12V DC
Motor Power Supply Battery-driven [**] 1.8A Charger
Push Force – Max 250kgf
Typical Gate Opening Time V400 (short stroke) 14.3 sec / V500 (long stroke) 17.8 sec (V500)
Duty Cycle – Mains Present 50% [***]
Daily Operations – Max 250
Maximum Leaf Width for Corresponding Gate Mass (90° opening) [****] V400 ,2.5m = 500kg <4m = 150kg V500 ,2.5m = 750kg <4m = 230kg
Onboard Receiver Specification CENTURION code-hopping, multichannel, 433MHz, Capacity – 65 transmitter buttons